Dear Parish Family,
For the last 11 years, we have provided 1000's of gifts for children in our community through the St. Martin's Angel Tree Ministry. During this difficult time of Covid-19, the importance of this ministry is even more relevant. Families are without work and funds. Sister nonprofits are not able to provide Christmas aid as they have in the past. We are able to fill a need even more so this year.
Angel Tree is being conducted in the same manner as last year. You may choose your angels in two ways:
- Use this link provided, which will take you to a Google Sheet that lists our available angels and their information. Please place your name and contact information in the GREEN highlighted area to 'choose your angel' Please indicate if you will be shopping for your angel or sponsoring your angel monetarily (see notes below)
- We will be providing a list of our angels in the Bulletin, you can call or email Natalie Kapeluck at 412-977-2010 or email@example.com choose your angel
- You will receive an email confirmation of your angels
How to fill your angel wish this Year?
- Please purchase each of your angels at least one item of clothing and a small age appropriate gift to accompany it (toy, $5 gift card to McDonald's, craft, etc). You can find many options for the additional gift at Five Below. Children/Teen clothing may be found at Walmart, Target, Carters, Children's Place or Old Navy.
- Your angel gift should average around $20.
- If you are unable to shop this year, NOT A PROBLEM. Choose your angel and indicate that you will be sponsoring them through a monetary donation and we will do the shopping!
- If you are sponsoring a child(ren), please give your monetary donation to Sheri Walewski
- Gifts should be dropped off at the parish hall by December 16th.
- Please use the tags below and attach to your gift when dropped off.
Here is the link to our Angel Tree list click here for list
Thank you for participating in this beautiful ministry and helping to make the Birth of our Lord and Savior special to so many children in our community.!